Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Year x3

Happy 2011! I know we're a month in already, but today feels like the real new beginning. Today was my last day at my current job at Hanover Grants. After a somewhat lengthy interviewing process, I finally accepted an offer at a design company. Next Tuesday, I start work as an Account Executive. I'll have a lot more responsibility, and the company is small, really cool, and rapidly growing.

I also signed a lease for a new apartment today, and I move in there at the end of February. The building is two buildings down from mine but it has a slightly more grown-up feel. The apartment is a 2 bedroom + den, 2 bathroom - I have the master bedroom and private bathroom. It's a corner unit so all three bedrooms (including the den) have windows, as does the living room. The building has a heated pool, hot tub, gym, party room, track on the roof...and probably other amenities I'm forgetting about.

2011 looks like it'll be a great year!

2 comments:

  1. Kate, congrats! I know how hard you worked at HG, so you'll kick butt at the new place. You've definitely earned yourself the new gig and the apartment. I'm very fortunate to be able to be with you as you move up the ladder. I'll do my best to keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah I missed your blog update!
    Oooh fancy new place! Same roommate?
    <3

    ReplyDelete